♔Fall Makeup Look♔

Hii!

Welcome to another blog post! To be honest, this one is one of my favorites. I did not only love to make this but I also absolutely love to share my favorite fall makeup look with you.

My Fall Lookbook, which is currently still in the making, is taking a bit longer than I expected. This is because I want to shoot it at different locations instead of my old boring backyard. Besides that, the weather hasn't been very good these days. It's raining a lot, but I guess I can just fix that by taking an umbrella with me :')

Anywaysss,

Let's get on with what this blog post is really all about:

Fall Makeup Look


©Marit Hidding

My thoughts when I think about fall: Dark lips, (rose)gold eyes and just happiness.


©Marit Hidding

©Marit Hidding©Marit Hidding
©Marit Hidding

©Marit Hidding
So I started off with taking my day cream and mixing it with my foundation (it went horribly wrong with both so I had a bit too much hehe). After mixing, I applied it to my face, blending it in with my fingers. You could also use a brush, but because I mixed it with my day cream, I decided to just apply it with my fingers in small circular motions.

©Marit Hidding
©Marit Hidding

©Marit Hidding
©Marit Hidding

©Marit Hidding

©Marit Hidding

Next step, applying concealer and contouring. So for concealer I used my very beloved concealer palette by Catrice. For contouring, I also used the lightest shade of concealer from the same palette as well as the darkest shade. For bronzer, I used the Vivid Baked Bronzer by Makeup Revolution London. This bronzer does have a more of an orangey tone to it, which I know a lot of people don't like. But my skin color does also have an orange tone to it, so the bronzer fits my skin color perfectly and looks naturally on my face. I applied the bronzer on places where the sun would normally hit my face, as well as underneath my cheekbones just to make my face look thinner. I also applied it to the edges of my nose, to make my nose look smaller. If you exactly want to know how to contour, you can find a lot of cheat sheets and examples on Pinterest.

©Marit Hidding
©Marit Hidding

©Marit Hidding

Then I used my mattifying face powder to get rid of any oily shine. After that, I applied blush on the apples of my cheeks to bring some color to my face. Now, it's time for the eyes.

©Marit Hidding

©Marit Hidding

©Marit Hidding

©Marit Hidding
©Marit Hidding

©Marit Hidding
Can we please just take a moment to laugh about my awkward faces in these pictures :')
I first primed my eyes with the Prime and Fine Eyeshadow Base by Catrice so that my eyeshadow would last all day. I used 2 palettes for this look, both drugstore products. The first palette I used was the Absolute Matte palette by Catrice, and the second was Sun Club in 02 Long Beach by Essence. I started off with brightening my eyes with the white color of the Catrice palette. I put it on my eyelid and in my inner corner. Then I applied the lightest brown color on my entire eyelid. After that, I grabbed the Essence palette and used the lightest white/cream/gold shade and focused this color on the middle of my eyelid. Back to the Catrice palette, I applied the second brown color in my crease and the darkest brown color in the outer corner of my eye. And that's the finished eyeshadow look.

©Marit Hidding

©Marit Hidding

©Marit Hidding

I then curled my lashes and lined my upper waterline with my favorite black eye pencil by Lord & Berry. And then I put on my favorite mascara of all time, the Get Big! Lashes Volume Boost mascara by Essence.

©Marit Hidding

©Marit Hidding

We obviously can't miss out on the eyebrows. Since my eyebrows are like practically nothing without any product on them, I fill them in with the eyebrow pencil from Essence in the color 04 Blonde. All I do is really simple, just fill them in and try to make a bit of an arch I guess. My eyebrows are still not on fleek after filling them in, but at least I am one step closer. I mean, at least they're acceptable, kinda :')

©Marit Hidding

©Marit Hidding

©Marit Hidding

And now on to my favorite part: The lips :D My favorite color for fall is either burgundy or maroon. This lipstick color is just about in the middle of those two colors. And I love it. If you usually don't wear dark lipsticks, it might be a little weird to see yourself with dark lips. But I promise you girl, dark lips are unmissable during the fall time. Everyone looks good with them so if you don't already have one, run to the store and buy yourself a whole army of dark lipsticks, cause you're gonna be addicted, I promise. I already am :') Anyways, the lipstick I am wearing is the Lasting Finish Lipstick by Rimmel London in the color 120 Cutting Edge.

And that's my finished look! I love this look, especially because of the combination between the eyes and the lips. The eyes are just really subtle and work absolutely perfect with the dark lips.

©Marit Hidding

©Marit Hidding

©Marit Hidding

I hope you liked this post (:
If you have any suggestions for a blog post, comment down below (:

☀ Thanks so much for reading! x 

- Marit

No comments:

Post a Comment