✵Bucket List: 10 Places I want to visit✵

Aloha!

Here is my second blog post of the week, as promised.

I decided to do this certain post because I absolutely love traveling.
One of the things I've been doing my whole life is looking up countries on Wikipedia and trying to find out everything about them.
So here are 10 places I want to visit!

Bucket List: 10 Places I want to visit

1. Hawaii, Oahu, Honolulu
This has been one of my favorite places for a long time now. I actually started watching a Tv shows that's set in Hawaii (Hawaii Five-0). It seems like such a paradise. 





 2. The United States of America, California, Los Angeles
This is just a dream since I was a child. Just visiting America in general. I would love to make a road trip there. But I mean, come on, who hasn't dreamed of going to LA?





 3. Canada, Toronto
The reason why I want to visit Canada is actually because of a Tv show. It's called Flashpoint. I loved that Tv show and through that show I started to love Canada, Toronto.



 4. Korea, Seoul
I don't know why, but somehow once in my life I stumbled upon this city and fell in love with it.
There's something about Asia that is so amazing, like seriously everything seems like heaven there.



 




 5. Thailand, Phi Phi Island
Again, one that I stumbled upon and fell in love with. This is like the island of my dreams. I really want to go here sometime.





 6. Australia, Sydney
This is again one of my dreams since I was a kid. I used to follow this show called 'Bondi Beach', and it was a reality show about lifeguards. I also watched 'Dance Academy' as a kid. These two shows let me fall in love with Australia, Sydney.






 7. Africa, South-Africa
For his one I don't have a specific city. When I was younger I once held a presentation about South-Africa with a friend. At that time I wanted to become a doctor and travel all throughout Africa to help people in need. People who don't have the privilege to go to a doctor. That dream is still somewhere inside me, but I decided not to become a doctor just because I figured it wasn't for me.





 8. Japan, Tokyo
When I started getting interest in Art, the first things I started to draw was manga. Manga is a kind of cartoon drawing style originating from Japan. Because of this I've always wanted to visit Japan.




 9. England, London
I've always wanted to visit London, but I have never been there yet. It's so close to my country, but yet I haven't gone there. For as long as I can remember I loved talking English, and I grew up with learning British English. So it's just a place that I really need to visit one time.




10. Brazil, Rio de Janeiro (&The Amazon)
My best friend and I always used to play that our bed was a boat and we would travel through the Amazon and rescue animals. Yup, we had a lot of fantasy. But I remember those times very very well, and I loved playing that a lot. It's been my dream ever since to travel to Brazil and visit the Amazon. But over the years I have also developed a love for Rio de Janeiro. So those two are also on my bucket list.








And these were 10 Places I want to visit which are on my bucket list (:
Tell me which country/city is on your bucket list!

I hope you liked this post (:
If you have any suggestions for a blog post, comment down below (:

☀ Thanks so much for reading! x 

- Marit

No comments:

Post a Comment