☼ Pink/Nude Makeup Look || Spring ☼

Hey guys!

As you all know, I love makeup. Especially very natural makeup, and so I have been loving the nude trend. Spring is here and one of the trends for spring/summer is the color pink! Pink lipstick, pink eyes, pink clothes, pink hair, everything has to be pink.

Okay, maybe you don't love pink, but if you see this trend and what beautiful looks you can make with pink, you will be loving pink.

So that's why for today's blog post, I'll be showing you how I create a lovely pink/nude look with one of my favorite pink lipsticks (:

I hope you enjoy this blog post, and let's get started!

Pink/Nude Makeup Look for Spring/Summer


For this blog post I decided not to tell you every single step of this look, but just to show you the process with pictures only. I hope you like it and here we go! (Products are all listed below)


And here's the final look!


Products:
Foundation: Rimmel London Lasting Finish Foundation
Concealer: Catrice Allround Concealer
Contouring: Contour Palette by City Color
Powder: Stay Matte Long Lasting Pressed Powder by Rimmel London
Eyes:
- Primer: Cailyn
- Eyeshadow: I Heart Chocolate Salted Caramel palette by Makeup Revolution (Colors: Yum! (A Shimmery Cream color) and Heavenly (A Soft Matte Pink color)
- Mascara: Get Big! Lashes by Essence
Eyebrows: Brow Pencil in color 002 Hazel by Rimmel London
Lips: Rimmel London The Only 1 Lipstick in the color 700 Naughty Nude

I hope you liked this look :)
Comment down below what you think of this look!
Subscribe to my blog if you want to keep updated on my blog posts :)
I'll see you next week!

Thanks for reading

- Marit

No comments:

Post a Comment