OOTD 18/09/2016 || Fashion

Hello guys!

Another fashion-related post today!
I thought it'd be fun if I showed you my OOTD. I think I'll do this every once in a while, so you can kinda see my style and maybe even a style evolution. Anyways, I hope you like this post and enjoy reading!

Sorry again for the delay. I know I am supposed to post on Saturdays. Normally I make/write the post for Saturday during the week, but this time, I didn't have the time to write or make anything. So that's why this post is now posted on Sunday. I will try to post on Saturdays again, but I can't promise anything :(

OOTD || 18 - 09 - 2016


Excuse my morning face in these pictures, but yes, I shot these pictures in the morning ;')


I love this outfit for its simplicity, but yet it has something special. The off-the-shoulder top (Primark) does not only match with my white sneakers (Panther) but it also makes the look a bit edgier. The choker (Aliexpress) also adds up to that edginess. I am wearing high-waisted jeans (The Sting) which I rolled up. To accessorize a bit more I added this super cute pink pastel hat (Primark) which I absolutely love.

I hope you liked this post!
If you did make sure to subscribe to my blog (:
Tell me what you think about my outfit :D

Thanks for reading! x

- Marit

No comments:

Post a Comment