πŸ‚ Fall Makeup look || MOTD πŸ‚

Hello!

 I am sorry that I haven't posted in a while!
But today I am going to show you the makeup I wore today, which is a very cute fall look!!
Golden brown lips and dark burgundy/purple-ish lips!

Before I start: I am sorry for the shitty photos and shitty application of the liquid lipstick, but I have never used a liquid lipstick before and it's pretty hard to apply. Also, I don't know what messed up the quality of the pictures, but I hope you like it anyway!

Let's start!

Makeup of the day || Fall Inspired

This is the entire look! Sorry for the background and my messy hair :')
EYES:


LIPS:


Like I said, shitty application.


PRODUCTS USED:
Eyes:
Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette:
Lid: Crème Brulee
Crease: Milk Chocolate and Semi-Sweet
Browbone: Champagne Truffle
Underneath bottom lashline: Crème Brulee
Lips:
Ultra matte lip in the color Tulle by Colourpop

I hope you liked this post!
Comment down below if and what you like about this look (:
Thanks for reading! x

- Marit


No comments:

Post a Comment