♥ Styletone Box January || Unboxing ♥

Welcome to my first ever unboxing post!

Recently I subscribed to this subscription box called: Styletone. My favorite thing about this box is that it only includes products that are cruelty-free! So no animal testing or whatsoever (:
Basically, if you subscribe to this box, you get a box every month filled with at least 5 full-size beauty products for only €12.50 a month! It is only available in Belgium and the Netherlands, though. Now, I thought it'd be fun if I unboxed it for/with you :)

Styletone January Box Unboxing

So this is my first ever subscription box and I didn't know what to expect. My box arrived a little bit later because of some delivery problems, so that's why I am posting this post on a Saturday instead of a Friday. I still hope you like it, though! (:


Here is everything that's in this months box. It looks so fancy and I am ready to dive in!


So here's the first thing I came across when I opened this. This is a lip and cheek tint from a brand called 'Jelly Pong Pong'. I got the color 'Cake Pop'.  It is a really bright pink/red color. I don't think I'll use this for on my cheeks, simply because it's too bright for me, but I might use it on my lips (: I do really like the smell, though. But I don't know how to describe the smell :') A little candy-ish? 
Price: €19,95


Next thing I found in the box was this dual brow highlighter from INSPR beauty. So one side is this pinky/nude matte color and the other side is a cream/white sparkly color. I think I'll use the shimmery white shade the most, but the pink/nude one might come in handy to fix any eyebrow mistakes :') The pencil is pretty smooth and blends in very well with the skin, so I am really happy with this product.
Price: €10,95


The next product I found was this eye primer by the brand Cailyn. So I love eye primers, because whenever I do not use one my eyeshadow will just magically disappear or smudge. I am really happy with this product because not only does it make your eyeshadow last, it also makes the eyeshadow color(s) pop. The product is really nice and creamy and blends in very well with the skin. So far, this is my favorite product.
Price: 
€15,00


The first thing I noticed when I grabbed this product was that it is actually an Italian brand. So this is a cream blush from the Italian brand Kost. I got this blush in the color n.5. It's a pinky toned cream blush. I am not the biggest fan of cream blushes, just because I find it hard to apply and blend in with the skin, but I was actually really surprised about this product. At first, I thought it'd be too bright for me, but it is actually a really soft and subtle pink color. It blends in very well and it is easy to apply. I won't wear it in the winter, though, but I'll definitely use it in the summer!
Price: €4,00


The last product in this box is a product called Lid & Line from Pixi by Petra. It is this 3-in-1 'smokey eye creator'-thingy. It's in the color Smokey Plum. I expected it to be more purple, but luckily it isn't. It's more of a brownish color so at least it's wearable. I am not sure what to think of this. I do know that I am not a fan of the eyeshadow in this product. When I finally figured out how to open it, a lot of it fell on my pants and my floor. It's really messy and almost impossible to work with. I do like the liner, though, and I definitely think I'll use that. I haven't tried out the smudger end yet, but I do think I'll be able to use it :')
Price: €17,95

I'll give my first box a 3,5/5 because there are 3 products in it which I really love and will definitely use, and 2 products which I am not sure about but will maybe use. I am really happy about my first box and I am looking forward to next month's!

I hope you liked this post (:
Comment down below which product you liked most or which one you'd like to try out!
Be sure to check in next week (on Friday) for a new and fresh blog post, or subscribe to my blog!
Thanks for reading! x

- Marit

P.S. My blog is now officially one-year-old! Whoop! On January 27th, 2015 I started this blog (: I want to thank everyone who reads this blog and I hope you'll keep on reading it! Lots of love x

No comments:

Post a Comment