♥ Valentines Day Subtle Makeup Look ♥

♥ Happy Valentines Day 

I know, Valentines day is tomorrow, but I just wanted to wish everyone a happy Valentines day and I hope everyone feels loved!

How am I going to spend Valentines day? Probably with my cats and Netflix :')

Anyways, for everyone out there that does have a date, or is going to do something with friends or family, I decided to share this cute and subtle makeup look with you. I am not going to follow the trend of bright red lips because this look is going to be subtle.

Just before I start a few things:
1. I am not a professional makeup artist.
2. I am not a professional photographer. I probably touched my lens while having makeup on my fingers so every picture is a bit blurry :') Sorry hehe
3. To top it all of, my camera died just when I only had to apply mascara. Karma. So the last and final look pictures were made with my phone because I did want to share the full look with you, of course.

I hope you enjoy this post, even with all its flaws :$

Valentines Day Makeup Look


As you can see this was one of the pictures I made with my phone :$

So I already did all of the basics (foundation, concealer, contouring etc.) and it is now time for the eyes. For this post, I am again going to focus on just the eyes. I am putting on this eye primer by Cailyn and wait for about 30 seconds before I put on my eyeshadow.

For this look, I am using the I Heart Chocolate Salted Caramel palette by Makeup revolution.


I am going to use Heavenly/Cake, Sweet, and Drizzle. I am going to use Yum! as a highlighter.

So first I am applying Heavenly on my entire eyelid until my I reach my browbone.


Then I grab the beautiful orange/brown color Sweet and I am applying this in my crease.
Now, as you can see, Heavenly isn't really visible anymore.


So next I get Cake and I am applying this on the inner part of my eyelid if that makes sense. I also now grab my highlighter Yum! and apply this in my inner corner.


Then I grab the super pigmented and beautiful color Drizzle and apply this in my outer corner.


To make it look good, I am grabbing my clean blending brush and blend it all out so that all of the harsh lines will disappear.


This is the part where my camera died, as you can clearly see by the quality of these pictures :') To finish this look I took the color Sweet again and applied this underneath my waterline to connect the whole look. And then I applied some mascara. I also applied the highlighter underneath my eyebrow (on my browbone).


And this is the complete and final look! So no red lips, just something subtle yet special with the eyes. I hope you like it, and I hope you try out this look! :) 
Comment down below what you are going to do this Valentines day!
Next Friday a fresh new blog post will be posted on this blog! If you don't want to miss anything, subscribe to my blog!

Thanks for reading! x

- Marit

No comments:

Post a Comment