MAC Matte Lipstick 'Whirl' || Review

Hi!

Welcome back to another blog post!
Today I am going to review my first ever MAC lipstick with you.
It's a matte lipstick in the shade 'Whirl'.
Just a little update on my blog:
I am so sorry that I haven't been posting very consistently, but I'm trying!
Today I was so motivated to post that I made three posts!
Two for this week, 1 for next week. I am also going to post another post next week, so I hope you enjoy 2 posts a week! I don't know for how long I'll be posting 2 a week, but I'll definitely try to post at least one a week. I have lots of inspiration and ideas so that won't be a problem (: Also, my laptop is alive again! My dad repaired it and now I can write more blogs again! Yass! :D

Well, let's get on with this post!


MAC Matte Lipstick 'Whirl' Review



Look at this beauty :O



I am so in love with this color. It is so grunge, so 90's, yet so casual and wearable. It's a bit of a taupe, vintage pink color with a tint of brown. I've never owned a color like this but now that I do I want to wear it every day. When it comes to the quality of the lipstick: It's amazing. It's nice, rich and creamy, even though it's a matte color. It doesn't dry your lips, which I love. It does take a while to dry, though. It stays on for a long time, about 5/6 hours (This includes drinking and eating). When it dries it stays on pretty good, but it does leave a tiny bit of a mark on your glass. I don't mind, because it is just a lipstick. I think these lipsticks are definitely worth the money. They are high quality and the colors are amazingly pigmented. So when you do save up a bit of money, MAC lipsticks are a good investment.

I hope you liked this post! (even though it's a bit short)
If you liked it, make sure to subscribe to my blog!
Do you own any MAC lipsticks?

Thanks for reading! x

- Marit

No comments:

Post a Comment