✎ A new/old hobby?! || CREATIVITY ✎

Hello!

Welcome to another blog post!
This time a bit different than my usual content.
I want to talk about my new/old hobby with you.

I've been editing videos and pictures since I was a kid. I did this because I wrote stories and I wanted to make covers and trailers for those stories. That is kind of how it began. But for a short while now I have been seeing amazing edits of people on Instagram. I am loving it and decided to try it out as well.
Here is the finished product:


So this was my first ever own photography edit. I never edited any of my pictures like this. I did though use to edit loads of different pictures from the internet. Here are some examples of some story covers I made:

©Marit Hidding
©Marit Hidding
©Marit Hidding
©Marit Hidding
©Marit Hidding
©Marit Hidding
©Marit Hidding
©Marit Hidding

These were some examples of things I made in the past. Some were made for other people and some were for my own stories.

Anyways, I just wanted to randomly share this with you just because I love all things creative and Photography related.

So yeah, if you are interested in seeing more edits make sure to follow me on Instagram (@menesse). Or comment down below if you want to see the progress of an edit.

I hope you liked this post, even though it was a bit random.
If you did, make sure to subscribe to my blog! (:

Thanks for reading! x

- Marit

No comments:

Post a Comment