❄Christmas Makeup Look! || Blogmas #23❄

Hello,

welcome to Blogmas day 23!

Today it is time for another makeup look. I am obsessed with makeup, but I unfortunately do not have very much high-end makeup products. This is not a big deal, though, because I love trying out looks with my budget/drugstore makeup :') Anyways, today I wanted to give you the look that I am going to be wearing for Christmas. I didn't post anything yesterday because I was out of town, so I didn't have the time for it. I hope you try this look out and if you do please send me pictures on Twitter or Instagram(:

Christmas Makeup Look!



So I have already got the basics done (foundation, contouring, concealer, eyebrows). If you wanna see that process, you'll have to go to my Fall Makeup Look post (:


 First thing I did was put the white/cream color of this palette on my entire eyelid


Next I'm taking the dark gray color of this Quattro palette from Essence. I am putting this in my crease and also bringing it upward to make my eyes look bigger.


 From the same palette I am now taking the darkest color. And I put this in my outer corner. After this I am taking my blending brush and blending it all out.


For this next step I am using some tape as a guideline and my Lord & Berry eyepencil (travel size) to line my eyes. You could also do this with a liquid eyeliner, but I still want to be able to smudge the line out.


I smudged the line out and removed the tape. As you can see there's a lot of fallout, but that's fixable with some concealer.


For the last step I am taking an angled brush and this eyesorbet from Essence in the color 06 Illuminating Coconut. I am lining this just above the line I made with my eyepencil. Last but not least I am taking the dark gray color from the Essence palette again and applying this just underneath my waterline.

And that's it! That's the finished look.

Sorry for my background; it's really messy :')

I hope you liked this post (:
Make sure to send me pictures if you tried this look out!❄
Subscribe to my blog if you want to follow my Blogmas journey!

☀ Thanks so much for reading! x 

- Marit

No comments:

Post a Comment