❄Favorite Christmas Movies || Blogmas #3❄

HoHoHoHo,

Welcome to Blogmas day 3!
I am loving the feeling of blogging every single day. It's hard to keep it up, though.
But for now I'm right on schedule.
For this blog post, I am going to share my Top 10 Christmas movies with you!
It's not really a 'Top 10' because I can't really decide exactly which movie I like the best, so they're just in random order. I watch these movies every time I want to get in the Christmas spirit.
I especially love watching these movies with my friends or family. Most of the movies are old, or I used to watch them as a kid. But that's exactly why I love them, the nostalgia. So here they are:

My Favorite Christmas Movies




1. Elf



If you haven't seen this movie yet, you're missing something in your life. This is the funniest and cutest Christmas movie ever. I first saw this movie with my family and loved it ever since. I watch it every year and I just can't stop loving it.
IMDb Rating: 6,9/10

2. The Polar Express



I watched this movie for the first time when I was really young. After a few years, I remembered watching that movie but didn't know what it was called. At first I thought it was a Harry Potter movie because of the train :') But I eventually found it on Netflix. It is now one of my favorite movies.
IMDb Rating: 6,6/10

3. Home Alone 


This movie is an absolute classic. I love all the Home Alone movies, but the first has to be one of my favorites. The Home Alone series are definitely a must-watch during the Christmas time. Just binge watch all the movies with your family :')
IMDb Rating: 7,4/10

4. A Christmas Carol


Old, but gold. It has a great message and even though it is so old, I still love the story. This is the newer animated version. We watched this for English one time and I loved it ever since. Definitely a classic Christmas movie.
IMDb Rating: 6,8/10

5. Love Actually



I am not a big fan of romance movies, but this one really spoke to me because it isn't just a romantic movie. It is an ultimate romantic comedy :') Anyways, I really loved it. This movie is amazing if you want to laugh with your friends or family. It should definitely be on your Christmas movies list!
IMDb Rating: 7,7/10

6. Christmas with the Kranks


This movie is still one of my favorites. I saw it on TV once and I was hooked. It's so funny and it just points out how crazy people can be during Christmas.
IMDb Rating: 5,2/10

7. The Nightmare Before Christmas


Yes, Yes. One of my favorite movies! Not just for Christmas, but also for Halloween. Two of my favorite holidays! It is a classic movie filled with songs and cute things. This is more of a movie I watch on my own while laying in bed :')
IMDb Rating: 8,0/10

8. The Santa Clause


A funny movie that I loved as a kid. I still kinda do. It's definitely a Christmas must watch because of the nostalgia. 
IMDb Rating: 6,4/10

9. Bad Santa



This is literally one of the funniest Christmas movies ever. My family and I watched this a few years ago when it was on TV and I loved it so much. This movie is definitely a must watch if you want to laugh a lot with your friends or family.
IMDb Rating: 7,1/10

10. Merry Christmas, Drake&Josh



Drake&Josh was my favorite TV program when I was younger. And that's why this movie deserves a spot in my top 10. Watching this movie brings back so much memories. I absolutely love it! It's really cute, funny and has a great message.
IMDb Rating: 7,0/10

Of course, these are not all the movies I watch, but these are just 10 of my favorites. I have a lot more movies on my list and even some movies I don't know the name of, but I just remember what happened :') 

I hope you liked this post (:
Comment down below what your favorite Christmas movie is!
Subscribe to my blog if you want to follow my Blogmas journey!

☀ Thanks so much for reading! x 

- Marit

No comments:

Post a Comment