❄November Favorites || Blogmas #1❄

Welcome to Blogmas day 1!

Yes, Yes, Yes. I am so freaking excited. I have been writing a few blog posts for Blogmas. I got my list ready of blog posts to finish and when to finish. Like seriously, I have never made a better schedule in my entire life :') Now all I got to do is to actually follow it. That's going to be the hardest part. But because I am so excited I think I will make it this time. Anyways, here is my first blog post to kick off Blogmas:
 My November Favorites




Last month it was all about skincare and warming up. The weather changed (rain, rain and even snow!) as did my skin and thus skincare routine. I am all about hydrating now because my skin is so dry during the cold seasons. 


As soon as October/November starts, you'll see me wearing sweaters all day, every day. This one is one of my favorites which I bought last year. It is known as an "ugly Christmas sweater". This one is so thick and warm, but also really cute. It has cute reindeer on it, some snowflakes and some other random things that I couldn't identify :') The sleeves are about 3/4, so they aren't totally covering, but most of the time I wear a flannel underneath it. I also wore it in my last Fall Lookbook post.


Dark lips. I think I've already told you how much I love dark lips. Not only do I think that they look great on anyone (just depends on the color), I also think that every girl should at least wear a dark lipstick once during the wintertime. Seriously, my obsession of dark lips goes way farther than you could ever imagine. If you want to know how to make a nice makeup look with this lipstick, you can read my Fall Makeup Look.


Like I said, skincare is one of the most important things (for me) during the cold seasons. One of my favorite things is body lotion (and body butter as well). I love hydrating my skin after a warm bath.


Not only skincare but also hair care is very important. My hair is very thin and breakable, so I need to take extra good care of it. Besides shampoo and conditioner, I use this amazing hair mask. After using this, it feels like you've just had a fresh haircut (don't you just love that feeling?). So soft and healthy!



Another skincare product. This time, it's my favorite hand scrub. My hands always suffer under these weather circumstances, so as soon as I get home I give them a good rub with this stuff. It seriously does wonders to your skin.


Now on to something a bit different: Tea. I love tea. I don't know why, but I just do. Two of my favorites this season are Autumn Storm and Winter glow. They do not only smell amazing but also taste amazing. They're filled with autumnal spices and just fill you with happiness.


And finally, of course, my Chelsea Boots. I have been wearing these boots non-stop. They are so friggin' comfortable and they make an outfit so much more put together. You can also see me wearing these boots in my Fall Lookbook. I absolutely love them and will never stop wearing them. Ever.

P.S. I am so sorry for not uploading an October Favorites! I had completely forgotten about it and as soon as I thought of it, it was already the end of November, so I decided to just hold off on it and make it a November Favorites.

I hope you liked this post (:
Comment down below what your November Favorites were!
Subscribe to my blog if you want to follow my Blogmas journey!

☀ Thanks so much for reading! x 

- Marit


No comments:

Post a Comment