❄My Christmas Playlist || Blogmas #6❄

Let it snow, let it snow!

Who doesn't love to listen to Christmas music? I L-O-V-E Christmas music. Christmas music is special, that's why today I am going to share 10 songs of my Christmas playlist with you. If you want to see my full Christmas playlist, you should go to my Spotify "Christmas <3" playlist.

My Christmas Playlist



1. Merry Christmas Everyone - Shakin' Stevens
All the Christmas vibes in one song. Whenever I put this song on, I just automatically start to dance. Well, if you can call it 'dance'. It's more like 'random spasms'.

2. Shake Up Christmas - Train
Yup, the song from the coke commercial. But this song just makes me happy. I love to blast this song on the highest volume in my room.

3. Merry Christmas Everybody - Slade
A classic that has to be on everyone's Christmas playlist! I always sing along with this one, doesn't matter where I am :')

4. Jingle Bell Rock - Daryl Hall & John Oates
I am a huge fan of rock, especially old school rock. The 'back to the basics' kind of stuff. And this Christmas song definitely belongs in that category (not just because of the title) :')

5. Why Couldn't It Be Christmas Everyday? -  Bianca Ryan
Her voice! So beautiful! For me, this is a classic. Truly beautiful.

6. Underneath The Tree - Kelly Clarkson
Kelly Clarkson is amazing and this song is so perfect. Again, this is everything Christmassy in one song.

7. Never Do A Tango With An Eskimo - Alma Cogan
Haha, I love this song so much! It's so quirky :') It makes me happy and I'll probably do even weirder dances than before.

8. Last Christmas - Ariana Grande
I love this song, and especially when Ariana Grande sings it. That's why I put her version in my playlist (as well as the original). Her voice is so amazing + this song is so amazing = Perfect combo.

9. Santa Tell Me - Ariana Grande
Yes, another Ariana Grande, but this time an original. I first heard this song last year and have been addicted to it ever since. It's a perfect Christmas song. Cheers me up everytime.

10. Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow! - Frank Sinatra, B. Swanson
Whenever I am happy, this is my go to song to sing. Especially during the winter :') (Yes, I sing this song in the summer too). A classic that just cheers me up at all times.




I hope you liked this post (:
Comment down below what your favorite Christmas song is!❄
Subscribe to my blog if you want to follow my Blogmas journey!

☀ Thanks so much for reading! x 

- Marit

No comments:

Post a Comment